Sunday, October 24, 2010

Decorating for Fall




Since I have had my own place, I have NEVER decorated my home for the seasons or holiday. If I did anything, it would have a been for Christmas. But this year, I wanted to change things up.






Look at our mantel adorned with all the goodies of Fall! I have to say I really like it. I made the candle jar holder thingy (can't think of the name right now) from vases and candle stick holders, purchased from Dollar Tree. A lot of this is actually stuff from the Dollar Tree. It's cheap so if I goofed up the project, I won't feel so guilty that I had spent a caboodle of $$$$.









Our front porch is so massive in depth that it is hard to fill it for the season without blowing the budget. But here it is for now and perhaps throughout the years I'll be able to purchase more things after the season sale.









Here's a close up of the front door wreath. This was made out of stuff from the Dollar Tree. I think the total for this was $10.00. I've checked out wreaths at a lot of stores and for the price of this, you get crap. I have to say this is far from CRAP!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...