Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Oh Crap..I just got rear-ended

That's right! I was on my way to Target after I had dropped off John and the kids at his mom's house to hook up her new tv. I was stopped at a red light by the most hated gas station on that side of town (most hated because it creates a traffic nightmare), and what do you know someone hits me from behind. It took me a second to realized what happened, but when I did, I was peeved. I called John who was only down the street, gave him the plate number, just in case they decided to run (more typical on that side of town). Thankfully they didn't. We pulled into the gas station across the street from the other ghetto one. I am trying to be as calm as I can. We start to exchange info and she tells me that she doesn't have a drivers license, only a permit. I was unsure of how to handle the situation. So I asked her how old she was, thankfully she wasn't a minor. Anyways they start taking pictures of my damaged bumper and I think, oh crap, I don't know how to use the camera option on my phone. Just then my knight in shining armor drives up in his mom's car. I know that he has a phone and and I know that he knows how to use the camera option!







Anyways, I am fine, the girl and her friend are fine, and both the cars are fine. Now I am just irritated that I have to deal with the insurance crap.







I am very thankful that the children were not with me as I probably would have lost it and beat the crap out of her. Then cry and cry and cry uncontrollably.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...