Friday, March 14, 2014

Alicia's Bridal Shower

Oh my, what good food we had at this shower! Now I am probably partial to this because I made some of the food...

                      I love a fruit platter! So many colors and so many yummy sweet goodness.


 Our friend Ally playing a song for the bride. How special and sweet to have a talented friend!


 Soph sitting with one of her favorite sitter! She loves Chelsea. Perhaps because Chelsea laughs at her silliness or perhaps because Chelsea is so girly. I don't know, but she sure likes her!


 The dessert bar! Pretzels and chocolate=yum! Strawberries and chocolate=yum! And a new yum for me=potato chips and chocolate!


                               Little hand sandwiches made with some apples, brie, and ham.


 I don't think it's a party until you have a wheel of brie! That stuff is so good. I like it with a little sweetness of raspberry jam on top. My favorite brie comes from Trader Joe's. Oh so creamy!!!!


 My little girl checking out the goodies. This was her first bridal shower. She did quite well.


Alicia and Soph! Two cuties!!! Soph is going to be a flower girl in the wedding. She was a little hesitant at first, but warmed up to the idea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...