Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My latest sewing projects

As you can see, I didn't get a chance to finish off the elastic at the neckline yet.

The fabric I got from Walmart for $1.50/yd. The original pattern didn't have the ruffles at the bottom, but I wanted something a little longer so I added the brown for a little constrast and then the ruffles. Just for modesty effects I made her some shorts to go with it too.


Please disregard the opened items of baby cereal. This would not look like this if you had just bought your groceries!








I've always wanted to make a reusable grocery bag because it looks so cool! Here is my first one of many to come. I am really proud of how it came out and it wasn't too hard to do. The only thing is that I would like it to be a little deeper next time. I cut up a Target bag to get the pattern for and went from there. These are from old thrift store sheets that I have dying to use for something because they were so pretty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...