Monday, March 1, 2010

Recap from last couple of days

I have been going to thrift stores, bought some knit shirts to make a dress for Sopheary(maybe) and some more sheets. Yeah! I also called the prospective school for my son to enroll in next year and got rejected. Well not exactly...I have to wait until the end of March to find out if they will be accepting new kids into the program. So I was devastated, disappointed, and now more determined to find some other homeschool option if we are for sure rejected. I tried looking online for some sort of support group for homeschoolers in Santa Rosa and have come across to no avail. I'm sure I'm not the only one going through this. What am I do? I don't know-pray and wait. Things that I am not good at....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...