Tuesday, March 30, 2010

This is what I've been doing the last week

This was what happened when I took the bumper out of her crib to try and fix. I guess there is a need for those things.
I had made this before she was born with a little bit of batting, but it would always fold over. So I took it apart and added pillow filling to make it more substantial. It took me over a week to get this done because I had to hand sew the tops of each section closed. I tried putting it through my sewing machine, but just ended up breaking a couple of needles. I think this was too thick to put through.

So now we have a new situation to deal with...she is able to pull herself up to a standing position. Now we have to put her bed at a lower level. Something new every week!


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...