Monday, June 28, 2010

Is it the weather??

In the last couple of days the kids have been rambunctious. There've been lots of whining, not listening, not eating. I don't know what the deal is, but if there was an award for "mommy of the day", I'd be right up there in the running. Yesterday Soph threw up all of her meal for whatever reason. Magnus walked by and said, "oh, that is too much throw up. I can't watch this." Today she woke up from her nap with the BIGGEST poop anyone has ever had. Let's just say I had to cut her onesie off of her. I haven't done that since she was an infant (with very different poo at that stage). And the onesie was the only thing she was wearing. So I'll let you imagine what was in her crib. So hopefully tomorrow will not be as warm and things will go back to normal. No more throw ups, no more massive poops, and no more not listening.

On a side note, I'll post later what Soph can do....

1 comments:

  1. What can she do? Caleb threw up in the middle of the night last night, so I can sympathize. I slept on the floor of his room cause he sounded like he was choking every time he did it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...