Thursday, August 25, 2011

Our Tooth Fairy

So this is what happens when you start a trend of giving out toys for a tooth rather than money, like the good ol' days!


It reads:

Dear Magnus, Thank you very much for leaving your tooth for me. It looks like a good one! I apologize that I don't have a toy for you yet. To be honest, I fell down and injured one of my wings he other day. Since I am the only tooth fairy in Santa Rosa, I have lots of kids to visit each night, and I just haven't been able to keep up. I even had to ask the Rohnert Park tooth fairy to help me out for a few days! I'm getting better now, but I still haven't had enough time for toy shopping.

 Please accept this coupon, which is good for one toy. Give it to your parents and they will know what to do with it. My records show that you still have not used the last coupon I gave you, so I actually owe you two toys. I'll tell your parents and they will take care of it for me.

Love, The Tooth Fairy

PS: Remember to always brush and floss your teeth!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...