Saturday, August 6, 2011

How Magnus is helping


A couple of days after I got hurt and John had to go back to work, Magnus stepped up the to be the caregiver to me. I was really concerned about how lunch would go since I couldn't stand or walk around too much. So my baby decided that he and his sister were going to have a frozen pizza for lunch. Something that he can proudly make all by himself! Then this happens..... 

The pizza slid off the tray and landed right on the floor. I think it crushed him just a little bit. So I told him that it was ok, I cleaned it up and decided to make another one for them. I was in pain afterwards, but better me physically than Magnus emotionally. 

Pizza covered faces and a little pen mark too! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...