Monday, June 6, 2011

Magnus is done with K!

Magnus' school has a tradition that, at the end of the promotion ceremony, moms are called to the stage and the children exit to bring back flowers to honor their mom's for all the blood, sweat and tears that were poured out during the school year. Since my little lovely has never done this before, he walked down the sanctuary aisle, then made a beeline with the flower back to where he was sitting. All the while I am up on stage with the other moms whose children are graciously adorning them with flowers and I see my little one walking right past me. So this is me, "psst, Magnus, psssssttt, Magnus, ppppssssstttt! Magnus!!!" then he finally looks up to me! 


So cute! I think he did a great job considering that he had no idea that this was going to be done!


                                             Two happy/fun having people!

                       I'm a proud Mama! I can't believe he is going to be in 1st grade next year!


Soph is showing off some shoulders!


By the way, I forgot to mention that Blogger is having some issues with comment form. So if you are trying to leave me a comment, you'd have to email me or do it in facebook. Sorry! Ugh Blogger! 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to your son!
    and your daughter is so cute like always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is! She is so quiet when we are around people when we are home though she is quite the chatterbox!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...