Saturday, June 11, 2011

Make your own-Taco Seasoning

We eat a lot of tacos at this house. A.Lot. So I usually buy McCormick's taco seasoning in the big jug from Costco. Well we were all out of it and it was taco time. So I did a quick online seach for taco seasonings and found this recipe. I'm sorry I don't remember where it came from, either a blog or ehow or something like that.

This is by far better than the "big jug". I think I'll be making this from now on! On the plus side, it has no extra additives or what-nots that the "big jug" has.


Recipe:

1 TBS chili powder
1/4 tsp of garlic powder, onion powder, oregano
1 1/2 tsp cumin
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
(I used less pepper because I wasn't sure how spicy it was going to be)

Mix it all up and throw it into your meat, just as if you had purchased a McCormick taco seasoning mix! Yummy! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...