Friday, July 15, 2011

The Best BBQ Chicken Ever!

Look, how delicious is that???

I am a BBQ junkie. We BBQ all the time. Even when it rains. It only makes sense that we love going to the fair to get some great BBQ. Well, no more, thanks to this great recipe! I snubbed buying food while we were at the fair last week because I knew that this would be better! Makes my mouth water just talking about it....

Here's the original recipe and here's my lazy way of doing it.

This is where I differ from the recipe. I don't use beer to cook it because I am cheap that way. Because of that, I'll use whatever chicken parts I have. I personally love the leg quarters. You can just "set it and forget it" (big informercial saying from the 90's) for about 2 hours. This is one of those things where you can't really get wrong with the time because the longer you cook it the more tender it gets. I mean fall.off.the.bone. YUM-MI-NESS

Of course, don't actually forget about it!

I hope you give this a try because it will knock your socks off! Thanks to my friend Jenna who made this for dinner one night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...