Sunday, July 3, 2011

Keeping Our Cool

This is what we have been doing while the sun has been warming us up! I don't like heat and I don't think my children does either. We get C.R.A.N.K.Y. I think this helped though!

 If I would have sprayed Magnus like this when he was younger, he would have cried to no end. As you can see Soph is so different!

 He is better about it as he has gotten older, but it is all on his terms. We have a saying in our family, if you play don't cry, if you cry don't play. There has been numerous times that I have had to repeat that to him. He's learning...

                               Love that lonesome missing tooth!        


I love how saturated they both are. I think mission is accomplished!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...