Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Soph is 2

I know this is a few days late, but I just couldn't bring myself up to write about Soph. I just couldn't fake it and pretend that I liked her the last few days. All I can say is the girl is 2 and she is exercising her right to be terrible! It dawned on me today that perhaps the reason she is so grumpy is because she doesn't get enough sleep. I'll put her to nap like always and it'll stay quiet for a half and hour and then she is making silly noises and conversations in her crib, in her room, all by her herself. So something new for us to figure out!

Some things about Soph:

* She is learning to speak and is repeating all that she hears.
* Is going through a rebellious stage
* Is choosing the things that she wears
* Sits on the potty seat fully clothed and blows raspberries because that's the noise people make when they go potty
* Have a love/hate relationship towards her brother
* Kisses anyone and anything that has a ow-wie
* Loves fruit snacks and all sorts of junk food
* Can say "pasta" really well, but please is "peaz"
* Loves to cuddle
* And many more fun things!

Okay I actually love her again after writing this and thinking about her! Happy Birthday Soph! We heart you so much!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...