Thursday, July 7, 2011

Our 4th

 We had a great time celebrating our freedom! I am so thankful for where we live, that I am not persecuted for being a believer of Jesus or homeschooling my children. With that said, I am also very thankful for my crazy family. The kids played, we had yummy food, and we got to do FIREWORKS!!!! Something that was taken away from our town a few years back. I'm thankful they are still allowed where my mom lives, although this might be the last year. Just as we were celebrating, there was an apartment building on fire due to illegal fireworks. Sad!
   
Having fun!

Lots of giggles!

Soph stealing her cousin's lollipop!

Fireworks by my husband! It was so awesome seeing him play with fire! When we were dating and fireworks were still allowed in our town, my wonderful then-boyfriend would spend a huge chunk of $ and go crazy with the fireworks. It brought back a lot of memorize!

One of the illegal ones that were shot up in the air. Beautiful though!

Every since Magnus has been allowed to have sparklers, he goes a little crazy with it. I don't know how he manages to build a fire, but he does. 

Crazy playing with fire. Just like his dad. The apple does not fall far from the tree! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...